A morning under the sign of exchanges and discovery about occupations in BTP
Published on March 12, 2019
As part of the Girls on the Move, VINCI and its subsidiary Leonard have appealed March 8th, 2019, to 5 women from the BTP to exchange about woman's place in this field.
The aim ? Discover the environment of the BTP (Building and Civil Engineering works), arouse vocations and strengthen diversity!
The participants were able to discover the testimonies of:
- Alice Blouët, Business Engineer at Freyssinet and Intrapreneur at Leonard : «There is another obstacle to the presence of women in the building, it is ourselves. We have to learn to go!»
- Claire Shnoering, Talent & Learning Director at VINCI Construction : «Syndrome of the impostor or the right student are as many barriers in women's career who would like to get involved in this sector»
- Florence Gombart, Project Manager at Small Construction : «The key to success in the construction industry: humility and patience when you start, even more so when you are a woman!»
- Sabrina Fantin, Strategy & Development Director at Campenon Bernard : «Don’t let others put any brakes on you or yourself!»
- Valérie Doré-Roqueta, Project Director at VINCI Construction France : «The subject of gender diversity is not only in the company but before, in college, in high school...»